Hi:) I wanted to do a “how to make dog cookie” video but I was n’t sure if I’d be able to update it before Christmas. Instead I’m going to post the recipe here.
Doggie Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cups whole-wheat flour
- 1/2 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- Preheat oven 350-375 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine flour and baking powder. In the other bowl, mix peanut butter and milk.
- Add wet mixture to dry, and mix well.
- Roll the dough 3 mm thick and cut out shapes.
- Place on a parchment paper and bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until lightly brown.